Outdoor Learning & Education
Managing Educational Visits
Outdoor UK offers packages of support to schools and educational establishments in effectively and safely managing successful educational visits and outdoor learning provision in school. Our consultancy support is well established and we have provided support to a wide range of schools and colleges, across ages and sectors, throughout the country.
We help make the most of your existing systems and design new ones which meet best practice and the most up-to-date regulation and guidance, taking away some of the myths surrounding educational visits management, and supporting you in planning and focusing on key practical aspects.
Our educational visits support packages can include any or all of the following elements:
- Expert review and advice on existing or new educational visits management policies and procedures
- Designing new policies and procedures to suit your context and needs
- Training your staff, both educational visits coordinators and trip leaders, in best practice
- Training all staff in best practice risk management and group management
- Testing and reviewing your incident management procedures and practice thanks to our incident management scenario training day (click on link for more info)
- First aid training, at all levels
Contact us for information or to discuss your requirements